Allegro and the Alzheimer's Association are Joining Forces and asking "C'mon Clay, Help End the Longest Day"
Fleming Island, Florida - June 20, 2012
"C’mon Clay, Help End the Longest Day” is an experience for all members of Clay County. The more people that attend, the more money will be raised and the more can be done to find a cure.
This is also an educational opportunity for our Emergency Departments and the Clay County Community.
- Dementia education for Clay County Fire Rescue and Police Department provided by the Alzheimer’s Association
- Experience the Virtual Dementia Tour (Open to the Public)
- Dance in the streets with
- Zumba Classes at 4pm and 6pm ($2 per class open to the public)
- Bounce House for the Kids
- Premier Design will be selling jewelry, proceeds benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association
- Education and Registration for Safe Return (Allegro is a registered Safe Return Site for the Alzheimer’s Association)
- Sign up for the 2012 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- And much more
This is a fundraising event to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association. All of Clay County is invited to be part of an experience that will educate and raise money bringing us steps closer to a cure. For more information contact: Carina Saladino (904) 278-4442